Type of villagers
There are currently seven types of villagers:
- Farmers, who grow crops in the fields around their house, and bring the resulting wheat back to their house chest.
- Lumbermen, who chop trees, plant new trees with saplings they get from destroying leaves, and gather cider apples from leaves as well. They put the wood and apples they gather in their house chests.
- Wives, who have the most complex work: taking resources from their husbands' work to the various public buildings, making bread from wheat, making cider from cider apples, trading with the player and building new constructions.
- Children, born at night, and which grow up to become adults when bread is available and new houses are built.
- Guards that patrol the village
- Priests that visit the church (and the tavern...)
- Smiths, which makes Norman tools in the forge