1. Back up your minecraft.jar!
1. Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR.
2. Delete the folder META-INF
2. Drag the contents of OptiFine first into minecraft.jar and confirm.
3. Drag the contents of the Shaders Mod into minecraft.jar and confirm.
4. Read the Setup section below to configure the Shaders Mod.
1. Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod. You'll find installation instructions and download links above in the GLSL Shaders Mod section.
2. Download a SEUS shaderpack from the Downloads section above.
3. The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
4. Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
新人發帖 如有錯誤 敬請指正
SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra (1.6.2 compatible) HERE
1.6.2 Update News
Karyonix has decided to continue development of GLSL Shaders Mod, and he is currently working on a 1.6.2 update for the Shaders Mod. Visit his thread for more details.
As of "preview 2" of the 1.6.2 update, most SEUS shaderpacks have temporary incompatibilities. v10.0 is incompatible as of now because karyonix has not yet implemented my changes. You can, however, find a compatible version of RC7 in the downloads section.
As soon as karyonix finishes his update, I will update this thread and SEUS. Thank you for your patience.